A group of 20 US Senators have agreed a bipartisan deal to address gun violence, following several high-profile mass shootings. Nick Harper reports that President Joe Biden has praised the agreement, even though it does not include the ban on assault weapons that he’s been calling for.
- Zambia urged to strike debt restructuring deal with international creditors
- Ghana’s finance minister survives vote of no confidence
- African National Congress Integrity Commission to deliver Phala Phala report
- President Hage Geingob calls on Swapo party members to gear up for 2024 elections
- South African coal exporter, Thungela Resources, up for full-year profit double