The International Committee of the Red Cross says there has been a hacking attack on its data servers that compromised confidential information on more than half a million vulnerable people, including those separated from their families due to conflict, migration and disaster, missing persons and their families, and people in detention”. ICRC said the breach targeted an external contractor in Switzerland that stores data for the humanitarian organisation, and there was no indication the information had been publicly shared or leaked, but according to Al Jazeera did not want to speculate about who might be behind the intrusion.
- Russian soldier pleads guilty at Kyiv war crimes trial
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially