The Ministry of Education Arts and Culture has announced that it has been decided to delay the reopening of schools, while teachers would have started tomorrow, they will now only do so on January 14 while learners will start their first trimester on January 26 2021. The Executive Director at the Ministry, Sanet Steenkamp, told Future Media News that this is the best option, under the circumstances.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria