To comply with Financial Institutions and Markets Act regulations, Retirement Fund Solutions has officially changed its name to RFS Fund Administrators. Managing Director of RFS Fund Administrators, Marthinuz Fabianus highlighted some of RFS’s milestones. He stated that RFS established the Benchmark Retirement Fund in January 2000 and that NAMFISA, the regulator of pension funds, was established out of a directorate in the Ministry of Finance during RFS’s tenure. Fabianus went on to say that RFS has benefited greatly from Namibian business solidarity, and that the company has received the most support from the Namibian SOE sector, followed by the banking sector.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops