Rihanna has announced that her Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin products will become available in eight African countries from the end of this month. In a social media post, the pop star said she had “been waiting for this moment” and that this was “just the beginning”. The beauty products will be available in Namibia, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera