Rihanna has announced that her Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin products will become available in eight African countries from the end of this month. In a social media post, the pop star said she had “been waiting for this moment” and that this was “just the beginning”. The beauty products will be available in Namibia, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho