The Roads Authority has urged road users to exercise extreme caution when travelling on the MR118 Rosh Pinah to Oranjemund road as the road is likely to be closed at short notice due to anticipated flooding of the Orange River. The RA therefore advised road users to first ascertain the status of MR118 before making any travel arrangements, while explaining that a section of the road between kilometre 26 and kilometre 32 measured from Rosh Pinah to Oranjemund, east of the Sendelingdrift Mine, is already only slightly above the level of the water flowing through the river.
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially
- Belarus introduces death penalty for ‘attempted’ terrorism