Sticking with South Africa’s unemployment figures, Economist Dawie Roodt says they came as no surprise. Roodt says though that the good news is that the rate of the increase was actually below expectation.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test