Speaking of rainfall, The Roads Authority has announced that the Rosh Pinah-Aussenkehr road has been closed to traffic until further notice. This, they say, is due to flooding caused by high water levels in the Orange River following heavy rain upstream in South Africa. People are therefore advised to instead make use of the Keetmanshoop-Aus-Rosh Pinah route until the water levels have subsided and road is deemed safe to motorists.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho