Speaking of rainfall, The Roads Authority has announced that the Rosh Pinah-Aussenkehr road has been closed to traffic until further notice. This, they say, is due to flooding caused by high water levels in the Orange River following heavy rain upstream in South Africa. People are therefore advised to instead make use of the Keetmanshoop-Aus-Rosh Pinah route until the water levels have subsided and road is deemed safe to motorists.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500