The Roads Authority has re-opened the MR118 road between Rosh Pinah and Oranjemund for public use from 01 February 2022. Nampa reports that RA Corporate Communications Officer Hileni Fillemon, on Wednesday said the water levels of the Orange River that caused the temporary closure of the road have subsided. The road was closed on 28 January 2022 due to overflowing from the Orange River caused by high volumes of water coming from South Africa.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho