Russia has placed 61 more US officials and leading defense and media executives on its “stop list,” banning them from entering the country. The Russian Foreign Ministry said on Monday that the list includes heads of leading defense firms, media platforms, rating agencies and aircraft, and shipbuilding companies, as well as individual US State Department officials. CNN reports that US officials on the list include Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Trade Representative Katherine Tai, and Head of the Office of Sanctions Coordination James O’Brien.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised