Russia has placed 61 more US officials and leading defense and media executives on its “stop list,” banning them from entering the country. The Russian Foreign Ministry said on Monday that the list includes heads of leading defense firms, media platforms, rating agencies and aircraft, and shipbuilding companies, as well as individual US State Department officials. CNN reports that US officials on the list include Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Trade Representative Katherine Tai, and Head of the Office of Sanctions Coordination James O’Brien.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid