A top Russian diplomat has announced plans for another ceasefire in Ukraine, saying Moscow will open humanitarian corridors to let civilians in besieged Ukrainian cities evacuate in the direction of their choice after Ukraine rejected an earlier Russian plan that proposed evacuation routes mostly to Russia and its ally, Belarus. Previous attempts at ceasefires have failed amid continued shelling, with both sides accusing the other of violating truce terms.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops