Some 3,642 people were arrested in Russia over the weekend in nationwide protests held in support of opposition figure Alexey Navalny, who is being held in pre-trial detention on charges he calls politically motivated.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria