A 21-year-old Russian soldier has pleaded guilty to fatally shooting a 62-year-old Ukrainian man near Kyiv. Vadim Shishimarin was said to be in command of a Russian tank unit at the time of the incident. He now faces the potential of life in prison.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised