European Union foreign ministers are meeting with their Egyptian counterparts to discuss the impact of Russian aggression against Ukraine on food security. Moscow says Western sanctions are to blame for an unfolding global food crisis, but on his way into the talks, EU foreign affairs chief Josep Borrell said the blame for shortages lies with Moscow.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised