The International Relations Department in South Africa is investigating the RyanAir matter, with several South African passport holders who attempted to fly to and from the United Kingdom claim before they could board their plane, they had to undergo an Afrikaans test to prove their nationality. Lance Schultz, CEO of Pan South African Language Board says this is nothing but racist.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised