The South African high court has rejected an attempt to prevent the coronation of Misuzulu KaZwelithini as Zulu king, saying he is undisputedly considered to be the heir to the throne. The Zulu nation has been without a leader for almost a year after the death of King Goodwill Zwelithini. In addition to the ruling that the coronation of Prince Misuzulu can go ahead, Justice Isaac Madondo also dismissed a claim by the first of the king’s six wives, for 50% of the estate.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500