A highly regarded global survey has for the first time ranked South Africa among the world’s 10 most unattractive mining destinations. According to the Fraser Institute’s annual survey of mining companies, which measures the investment attractiveness of various mining jurisdictions, South Africa ranked 10th last in an Investment Attractiveness Index. Fin24 further reports that ranking 75th for 2021, South Africa has slipped down significantly after ranking 60th in 2020 and 40th in 2019.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500