Eskom said that its unplanned generating unit losses remained high and as a result, rolling power cuts would be ramped up to stage 3. Eyewitness News reports that stage three blackouts await the country between 5 pm and 10 pm for the next two days – at least for now.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid