South Africa’s first Covid-19 jab has been designed, developed and manufactured. ENCA News reports that health authorities have hosted a European Commission delegation on a tour of the Afrigen Biologics and Vaccines facility in Cape Town. Europe has committed to keep supporting local manufacturing capabilities, and to strengthen pharmaceutical systems.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised