The South African Weather Services has issued warnings of severe thunderstorms in parts of South Africa on Wednesday. IOL reports that The thunderstorms are predicted to affect the south-eastern parts of the Northern Cape, the southern parts of Free State as well as the eastern and northern parts of the Eastern Cape. Thunderstorms are also forecast to affect some parts of the country on Thursdays, with most of the country expected to be overcast.
- Russian soldier pleads guilty at Kyiv war crimes trial
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially