The South African Weather Services has issued warnings of severe thunderstorms in parts of South Africa on Wednesday. IOL reports that The thunderstorms are predicted to affect the south-eastern parts of the Northern Cape, the southern parts of Free State as well as the eastern and northern parts of the Eastern Cape. Thunderstorms are also forecast to affect some parts of the country on Thursdays, with most of the country expected to be overcast.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency