The second part of the State Capture Inquiry’s report will be handed over to the director-general in the Presidency, Phindile Baleni, by secretary of the commission, Professor Itumeleng Mosala, on Tuesday. News24 reports that the Office of the Presidency in South Africa confirmed this on Monday morning. South Africa’s presidency has also committed to sharing the contents of the second installment of the report as soon as it is handed over.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho