The second part of the State Capture Inquiry’s report will be handed over to the director-general in the Presidency, Phindile Baleni, by secretary of the commission, Professor Itumeleng Mosala, on Tuesday. News24 reports that the Office of the Presidency in South Africa confirmed this on Monday morning. South Africa’s presidency has also committed to sharing the contents of the second installment of the report as soon as it is handed over.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500