South Africa’s former president Jacob Zuma will miss the resumption today of his trial for alleged corruption on the grounds of ill health, his lawyer said. ‘There was a medical emergency which took place in the past few hours,’ his lawyer Dali Mpofu announced in court, giving no further details. Zuma, who turns 80 on Tuesday, is accused of taking bribes from French defence giant Thales.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency