Energy giant Shell has announced record first-quarter profits of $9.1bn. The firm, however, said pulling out of Russian oil and gas partnerships due to the war in Ukraine had cost it almost $4bn. Sally Patterson has more.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho