The Minister of Finance and Public Enterprises Ipumbu Shiimi today launched the Codes of Good Practice, following the gazetting of the Code of Good Practice 2023. Shiimi urged all Namibians, especially the youth to organize and endeavor to meet all criteria that will allow them to benefit from this new policy instrument. The Ministry’s spokesperson Wilson Shikoto explains.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised