Shoprite employees are still on strike after the Namibian Food and Allied Workers Union met with the Labour Commissioner on Thursday, who said the only option for them is to go to court, to resolve the matter. Future Media News contacted Willem Absalom, the Deputy General Secretary of the Namibian Food and Allied Workers Union who said they currently engaged with their lawyers to finalize the matter.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria