The Solomon Islands Prime Minister says Australia has insulted his nation over its security pact with China. This, Shaun Bindley reports, as the Australian government says while it doesn’t support the deal, it respects the Solomon Islands as an independent country.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency