United Airlines SA has cancelled all flights due to a shortage of aviation fuel. This as jet fuel is no longer refined in South Africa and must be imported with a backlog having been formed due to the recent floods in KwaZulu-Natal that cut off the port of Durban import route. To get more information we contacted the International Air Transport Association’s Public and Media Relations Advisor, Linden Birns.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera