During a televised national address on Sunday, South African President Cyril Ramaphosa announced adjusted Level 4 regulations. The country’s Temporary Employer-Employee Relief Scheme will however be extended to support affected individuals and households.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria