Minister of Higher Education, Science and Innovation, Blade Nzimande will on Friday unveil a three-dimensional technology demonstration project with the potential to improve the delivery of RDP houses in South Africa. This is South Africa’s first 3D construction printing technology. Nzimande says 3D printing represents a novel technology in the manufacturing sector, which is associated with potentially strong stimuli for sustainable development.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised