Sex workers in South Africa are excited about the steps being taken to decriminalise sex work in the country. SABC news reports that the Deputy Minister of Social Development is facilitating talks with sex workers, interacting directly with the sector and listening to their issues and hardships. One of these dialogues is under way in East London. The Spokesperson for the Sisonke Sex Workers Forum, says decriminalisation of sex work means two things which are also part of the constitution which are access to health.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera