Five months after being handed six life sentences for the murders of six relatives she had killed for insurance purposes, South Africa’s so-called ‘serial murderer’ Rosemary Ndlovu will be back in court to face more charges related to organising the murders of three more people. News24 reports that one of the people she allegedly wanted killed is the husband of her friend and a former police officer, while the other two are her former boss and the investigating officer in the case of the six relatives whose murders she planned.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho