The SPCA’s ‘Clear the Shelter’ adoption drive is back for the second year, with several branches offering reduced adoption fees and extended open hours. The SPCAs in Luderitz and Oshana will be hosting their drives on 25 June, while the rest of the SPCAs will commence on 4 June. SPCA National Director, Hanna Rhodin told the Economist that there are currently over 300 pets across the country waiting for their perfect match.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid