Statistics South Africa has announced that it will spend R3.2 billion on the national population and housing census scheduled for next month. Eyewitness News reports that the entity is targeting 17 million households to collect demographic data. South Africa’s census, much like Namibia’s, was meant to take place last year but was delayed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500