Thousands of people in northern England and Wales have been evacuated from their homes due to flooding from Storm Christoph, with ‘severe danger to life’ warnings remaining in place, as heavy snow also hits the region.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria