The African news agency reports that Tanzania has lifted its ban on wildlife exports that was put in place to reduce cases of poaching. The lifting of the ban would be for an initial six-month period for traders to clear stocks of animals that they were unable to sell under the ban.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised