Tanzania’s Revenue Authority has held talks with officials from US social media giants Meta Platforms Inc as part of the government’s plans to introduce a digital services tax targeting big technology companies. Isaac Lukando reports from Dar es Salaam.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops