Tanzania’s top Chadema leaders, Tundu Lissu, Freeman Mbowe, and Godbless Lema are being held by the Tanzania Police for allegedly mobilizing youth over the weekend to start burning cars and petrol stations.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria