Investment management company Namibia Asset Managers has announced the appointment of board member Tarah Shaanika as the new chief executive officer, effective from January 2021 and will officially take office on 4 January 2021. Before his appointment as chief executive officer, Shaanika has been a non-executive director on the Namibian Asset Management board since 2015. He was also the chief executive officer of the Namibia Chamber of Commerce and Industry a few years ago. Namibia Asset Managers is listed on the Namibian Stock Exchange. Future Media News contacted Tarah Shaanika who says they will continue to provide services to investors.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria