Two terrorists were killed during an exchange of fire with security forces in Pakistan’s northwest Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, an army statement said. The security forces conducted an intelligence-based operation on the reported presence of terrorists in North Waziristan tribal district of the province, the military’s media wing Inter-Services Public Relations said in a statement. Weapons and ammunition were also recovered from the killed terrorists, said the statement. The military said the terrorists were involved in terrorist activities against security forces, targeted killing and kidnapping for ransom.
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially
- Belarus introduces death penalty for ‘attempted’ terrorism