The case involving the Thulsie twins – accused of terrorism – has been postponed until Tuesday. Tony-Lee and Brandon-Lee Thulsie were arrested in 2016 following raids in various parts of Gauteng. They are accused of being part of a Jihadist group and plotting to blow-up buildings in Johannesburg. They have been in custody since their arrest in 2016.
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially
- Belarus introduces death penalty for ‘attempted’ terrorism