Two suspects were arrested after a patrol team of the Directorate of Forestry came across an illegal timber-making operation deep in the forest of the Kavango West Region. Johnson Ndokosho, the Director of Forestry in the Ministry of Environment, Forestry and Tourism, says about 4000 timber pieces and timber cutting machines were confiscated and they are busy searching for more suspects.
- President Hage Geingob calls on Swapo party members to gear up for 2024 elections
- South African coal exporter, Thungela Resources, up for full-year profit double
- South Africa working on decriminalizing sex work
- Nigerian general dismisses secret army mass abortion programme
- Nedbank Desert Dash cyclists prep for long ride