In an effort to reduce congestion on Namibia’s roads this festive season, and provide an alternative travel experience, TransNamib will be running three special trains from Windhoek to Oshikango, Walvis Bay, and Keetmanshoop in December. To further encourage people to make use of the service, fares for senior citizens and children between the ages of 6 to 12 years will be discounted by 50%. Spokesperson Abigail Raubenheimer has more.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera