The Namibia Travel and Tourism Forum, supported by the Ministry of Environment, Forestry & Tourism and Emerging Tourism Enterprises Association, recently launched a National Tour Guide Registration Database for the local tourism industry. NTTF said this registration would bring a new level of organisation and opportunity to the industry. The Forum also said the database would provide several key benefits. This includes providing tour guides with increased visibility and exposure to potential clients and also playing a crucial role in ensuring the quality and safety of the tours offered in Namibia.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised