US President Donald Trump is calling for “healing and reconciliation” and claims his supporters – who rampaged through the US Capitol building on Wednesday causing the loss of 5 lives including a Capitol Hill police officer – “do not represent” America. This, FSN’s Washington Correspondent Simon Marks reports, as calls grow for him to leave power.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria