Outgoing US President Donald Trump is expected to pardon or commute the sentences of around 100 people during his final full day in office, with the announcements expected on Tuesday before Joe Biden is sworn in as the new president on Wednesday.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria