Trustco recorded losses after tax of N$988 million during the 2021 financial year, a 190% increase from the N$343 million recorded in 2020. According to the Economist, the company’s financial results for the period ended 31 August 2021, released this week, show a decrease in revenues of 49% to N$313 million, with an increase in basic and headline losses of N$872 million and N$766 million.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho