The Ministry of Mines and Energy has confirmed that two earthquakes were recorded approximately 43 kilometers south of Sossusvlei on Saturday at 5:59am and 6:56am respectively. The quakes were recorded by all ten seismic stations of the Namibia Seismology Network at a registered magnitude of 4.3 and 3.8, and a shallow depth of less than 15 kilometers.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid