United States Deputy Secretary of State for African Affairs, Akunna Cook, has urged the Namibian government to finalise the implementation of the New Equitable Economic Empowerment Framework to attract US investments and build an equitable local economy. The Namibia Press Agency reports that leading a delegation of potential US investors at a meeting with the Minister of International Relations and Cooperation, Netumbo Nandi-Ndaitwah on Monday, Cook said the NEEEF policy provides the private sector empowerment and credibility that foreign investors require.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency