The Executive Director in the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology, Mbeuta Ua Ndjarakana has taken a swipe at defence minister Frans Kapofi over utterances in which he branded opponents of the N$ 18 billion genocide pact penned between Namibia and Germany delusional. The Namibia press agency quotes Ua Ndjarakana as saying that it has been the affected communities that propelled the genocide issue, and calling on government to include all interested parties in discussions.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho