UDM Leader Bantu Holomisa is calling on President Cyril Ramaphosa to take leave while investigations continue into millions of US Dollars stolen at his Phala Phala farm in Limpopo. Holomisa has asked Parliament to investigate the matter and the terms of reference expanded to SARS on their knowledge of the alleged crime. Holomisa says parliament has a responsibility to exercise.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid